I am working with a global Contract Research Organisation who are seeking an experienced Senior Global Project Manager with extensive Late Phase project experience to join their team due to a period of consistent expansion and growth. You will be joining a hardworking, driven and ambitious team of experts. You will be working on a varied and exciting program of studies across multiple therapy areas within Late Phase and Non-Interventional Research:
* A CRO focused on quality, service and sponsor-satisfaction
* Supportive working environment in a truly global setting
* Opportunities to work across multiple therapy areas and projects
* Flexible working with options to be home or office-based
* Generous and flexible benefits to work around you
As a Senior Global Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for managing a program of global late phase studies across multiple therapy areas from start-up to close-out. You will responsible for overseeing all commercial aspects of study management including scoping and maintaining study budgets and bid defense:
* Acting as the primary contact responsible for delivering on time and to agreed SLA's
* Overseeing trial progress within agreed timelines and budgets
* Producing study plans; firefighting and resolving issues effectively
* Managing project activities to ensure they are running smoothly and efficiently
* Project leadership, leading the team and contributing to their ongoing success
* Responsible for set-up of studies; identifying and selecting clinical sites and negotiating costs
* Provides all round support with business development tasks including proposals, client relationships and bid defense meetings
To be successful for this Senior Global Clinical Project Manager opportunity you should be an experienced Global Clinical Project Manager accustomed to working on a variety of studies across multiple phases and therapy areas. You should have an ambitious, dedicated and professional outlook:
· A strong foundation of Late Phase/Non-Interventional Research Studies
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience managing a range of study activities from feasibility, site set-up, budget monitoring and client management through to bid defense meetings
* Possess a focus on quality and client service
* Line management experience would be desirable but not essential
* High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
What should you do next?
This Senior Global Clinical Project Manager is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.