Global Project Lead - CRO - UK Home-Based - £Competitive Salary + Extensive Benefits
This is an opportunity to join a leading global CRO with a reputation for delivering a high-quality service to the the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. You will be joining a hardworking, enthusiastic and driven team of experts that pride themselves on successful working relationships with clients and sites alike. As a Global Project Lead you will be joining a dedicated and supportive team with a focus on working collaboratively and achieving the best results:
* A CRO focused on quality, service and sponsor-satisfaction
* Flexible working based from home across the UK
* Competitive salary + flexible benefits package
As a Global Project Lead will be responsible for managing a program of clinical trials across multiple therapy areas, phases I-IV from start-up to close-out. You will responsible for ensuring all activities run smoothly and handling any issues as they arise, reporting into the Program Director:
* Responsible for overseeing all study activities from start-up through to close-out to ensure they are running smoothly and efficiently
* Acting as the main point of contact for queries and issues
* Ensuring study SLAs are met working to agreed timelines and budgets
* Project leadership, overseeing the team and contributing to their ongoing success
* Responsible for set-up of studies; identifying and selecting clinical sites and negotiating costs
To be successful for the Global Project Lead role you should be an experienced Study Manager accustomed to working on a variety of studies across multiple phases and therapy areas. You should have an ambitious, dedicated and professional outlook with the drive to excel in a fast-paced and pressurised environment:
· Accustomed to working across phases I-IV in multiple therapeutic areas
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience managing a range of study activities from feasibility, site set-up, budget monitoring and client management through to bid defense meetings
* Possess a focus on quality and client service
* High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
What should you do next?
This Global Project Lead role is a great opportunity and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.