Proposals Manager - Global CRO - UK Home-Based - £Competitive + Bonus + Extensive Benefits
This international CRO, known globally for their reputation for delivering a high-quality service across all aspects of clinical trial management are seeking an experienced Proposals Manager to join their Business Development team. Due to a period of consistent growth, they are looking for a Proposals Manager accustomed to working with leading pharmaceutical sponsors to produce bespoke and tailored proposals to secure a strong pipeline of studies.
* Varied pipeline of studies producing ground-breaking and innovative therapies
* Supportive working environment with ongoing support, training and development
* Opportunities to work with key players within the pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Devices industries
* Flexible working with options to be home or office-based in the South-East
As the Proposals Manager you will be joining a close-knit and supportive team responsible for overseeing the full-service proposals process including project, budget and timeline management; working closely with clients to produce a bespoke proposal which incorporates the company's brand whilst upholding the sponsor values:
* Building and maintaining strong client relationships with key stakeholders
* Producing detailed and tailored quotes and proposals to uphold the company's high success rate
* Liaising with internal contacts and teams to produce specific information
To be successful for this Proposals Manager position you should have previous experience managing the full-service proposals service at a busy CRO. You should have excellent communication skills along with the ability to build an instant rapport:
* Previous CRO experience essential
* Client focused approach to work
* Ability to prioritise multiple tasks across conflicting deadlines
* Flexible attitude to learning and taking on new tasks
What should you do next?
This Proposals Manager opportunity is a great chance to join a global CRO. If you are interested, please get in touch today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.