Feasibility Manager - Global CRO - UK Home-Based - £Competitive + Bonus + Extensive Benefits
I am working with a successful and well-established global CRO with a reputation across the world for providing a high-quality service to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. They are seeking a Feasibility Manager to join their Clinical Operations team. Experiencing consistent growth and going from strength to strength; they boast a varied and exciting pipeline of research studies for you to be a part of!
* A company that truly values its team and rewards success
* Varied pipeline of studies producing ground-breaking and innovative therapies
* Supportive working environment with ongoing support, training and development
* Opportunities to work with key players within the pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Devices industries
As the Feasibility Manager you will utilise your expert knowledge and experience to provide solutions to all clinical site needs, working to specific timelines, client requirements, feasibility assessment and patient recruitment strategies. You will work closely with the Project Management and Proposals Team to provide a great service.
* Building and maintaining strong client relationships with key stakeholders
* Producing detailed and tailored quotes and proposals to uphold the company's high success rate
* Liaising with internal contacts and teams to produce specific information
To be successful for this Feasibility Manager position you should be proactive, driven and hardworking, keen to take on the responsibility of managing the feasibility process at this busy CRO. You should have excellent communication skills along with the ability to build an instant rapport:
* Previous CRO experience would be advantageous
* Experience within clinical project management, feasibility, patient recruitment or lead monitoring role
* Possess an eye for detail and the ability to interrogate volumes of medical and scientific information
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and write in a bespoke and client-focused role
* Excellent client liaison skills with the ability to build relationships in an assertive and professional manner
What should you do next?
This Feasibility Manager opportunity is a great chance to join a global CRO. If you are interested, please get in touch today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.