Clinical Nurse Advisor - Medical Devices Co. - East Midlands Territory - £Competitive Salary + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global medical devices company as a Clinical Nurse Advisor lending expert advice and support to patients with complex needs getting to grips with life-changing healthcare needs. This company pride themselves on their innovative products and high quality-service they provide across both primary and secondary care sectors to ensure the highest standards of patient care can be delivered:
* A supportive and hardworking team of clinical non-promotional and promotional working collaboratively
* The chance to make the lives of patients better through expert training and advice
* High standards and ethical working practices upheld above all else
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to use their skills to the fullest in a challenging and varied Clinical Nurse Advisor role to provide high level care to patients and stakeholders in your region. You will be working independently to manage your own diary, working collaboratively with the commercial team and closely with local clinical professionals and hospitals:
* Community role supporting a targeted region in the East Midlands
* Utilising knowledge and experience to provide a high standard of care for clients, patients and clinical staff
* Building strong relationships and ties within your network
* Driving forward standards within patient care
To be suitable for this Clinical Nurse Advisor role you should be a Registered Nurse with at least 18 months' post-registration experience along with excellent communication skills and a commercial awareness. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and effective Nurse with a solid foundation in Urology/Continence support:
* Experience liaising with stakeholders and working in a commercial environment
* Hands-on clinical experience in a medical environment
* Flexible and adaptable to carry out a field-based role
* An enthusiastic and positive attitude is crucial!
What should you do next?
This Clinical Nurse Advisor job is a great role and won't be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don't delay - get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.