Our client is looking for a highly dynamic and people focused Supply Chain Administrator to join their team in Manchester! Duties for this role include;
* To ensure Supply Chain operations is fully covered at all times.
* Deal with incoming and outgoing supply chain related phone calls and email enquiries responding promptly and ensuring appropriate actions are taken and followed up as necessary.
* Retrieval and processing of all orders accurately on SAP each day, check prices are correct and obtain authorisation where required.
* To ensure all customers have relevant WDA(H) and CD Licence to enable orders for company products to be processed and to regularly maintain WDA(H) & CD Licence database as per the check lists and in line with GDP guidelines.
* Immediately report any Controlled Drug deviations to Head of Supply Chain & Operations Director, in accordance with the SOP.
* Complete the daily/weekly/monthly check lists, validations and reports and ensure all rebate claims are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
* Process all returned, damaged and missing goods claims, including the review of the claims and the taking of remedial action, as appropriate
* Liaison with QA regarding any manufacturing faults or temperature deviations and effectively manage any customer feedback required.
* Daily contact with neonatal Hospital customers or third party warehouse & logistics provider to confirm safe receipt of orders and take remedial action as required.
* Maintenance of customer database and paper files.
* Administration of new MDS account forms received and co-ordination with appointed wholesaler.
* Ensure any customer queries relating to stock availability or KPI service levels are effectively handled and reported to Head of Supply Chain or Team Leader as required.
* An excellent track record of customer service/supply chain skills, with a high level of motivation and the determination to succeed.
* Previous experience of working with 3PLs and maintaining key customer/supplier relationships would be beneficial.
* Confidence in a team working environment with the ability to manage a diverse workload and work well under pressure is a must.
* Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy levels and efficiency.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills ensuring deadlines and timescales are met.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate appropriately, verbally and in writing, with the confidence to engage at all levels both inside the organisation and with customers.
* Strong computer literacy skills using Excel to carry out data analysis and KPI reporting.
* Fully proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). The ability to work with SAP and adapt to other software packages is desirable.
* The ability to process customer orders using SAP would be an advantage.
* Good knowledge of supply chain and distribution.