Clinical Specialist - Wound Care - North West - £Generous + Extensive Benefits
I am working alongside leading provider of medical devices and healthcare technologies who are seeking a Clinical Specialist to join their team of experts covering the North West Region. They have a global reputation for innovative healthcare products and for the high quality of their service and products. They are:
* Passionate about development and learning, actively contribute to your personal development
* Proven wound therapy with an innovative method that has been clinically proven
* Leaders in innovation with an emphasis on ideas and development
* Unfaltering standards and highest ethical protocols and procedures
As a Clinical Specialist you will be required to provide a service to all clients within a region, where you will be liaising with clinical staff and major stakeholders to provide expert knowledge and clinical results for a range of clinical products. You will use the statistics gathered form extensive clinical trials for your devices to promote the produvts:
* Responsible for product technical support , product education and general sales based activities to customers
* Meeting with clients and clinical staff to provide extensive knowledge
* Building and maintaining lasting relationships
* Conveying your knowledge and expertise to support clients with all queries
* Supporting the brand and instilling confidence in the service
* Promote the service and product to new clients to push sales
* A role covering the North West area inc: Lancashire, Yorkshire, Cheshire and the Isle of Man
To be suitable for this Clinical Specialist role you should be confident, enthusiastic and personable! This is a great opportunity for you as a Qualified Nurse to combine your clinical knowledge and commercial skills into one varied and challenging role. You will use your natural communication skills and clinical knowledge to provide a high quality service alongside the cutting edge products on site. No day will be the same, so this is the perfect alternative to a ward-based clinical role. To be successful you should have:
* Experience working in a private/commercial setting is ideal
* Excellent communication skills, accustomed to liaising with clientele at all levels
* Hands-on clinical experience in a wound care setting
* Flexible and adaptable manner to carry out a field-based role
* RGN status
What should you do next?
This Clinical Specialist job is a great role and won't be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don't delay - get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.