Are you an experienced Clinical Database Programmer with expertise in Medidata RAVE?
Would you like to be part of a flexible, forward-thinking team within a global CRO?
Clintec currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Clinical Database Programmer to join us on a permanent basis. Ideally, this role will be based within our HQ office in Glasgow however for the right candidate, we will consider home based working anywhere in the UK.
As a Senior Clinical Database Programmer, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of clinical trials from start-up through to close-out. You will act as the Lead Database Programmer for assigned studies and be accountable for the timely delivery of Database Programming activities on those projects whilst mentoring and supporting more junior staff. You will be responsible for the set up and validation of EDC and CDM as well as any other tools needed for trial execution and reporting. You’ll project and manage Database study timelines, monitor KPIs, update study trackers and upload documents to the TMF as well as ensuring audit readiness for your studies; creating CAPAs and performing root cause analysis as applicable.
To be successful in the role of Senior Clinical Database Programmer you will have:
● Extensive previous experience working as a Clinical Database Programmer
● Experience working with Medidata Rave
● Ideally Degree level education
● Ideally experience of training and mentoring Database Programmers
● Knowledge and experience across the full clinical trial cycle
● Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders and various levels
● The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Fluency in English
● Ideally, the ability to work from our Glasgow office on a weekly basis
WHY JOIN CLINTEC?
At Clintec, we understand that our people are our biggest asset and we value the hard work and dedication of all our employees.
By joining the Clintec team you can expect:
● A competitive salary and benefits packages which includes 25 days annual leave, an additional day off on your birthday, flexible working hours, private health care, life assurance and an attractive pension contribution scheme
● The opportunity to work with global pharmaceutical leaders on ground-breaking, challenging drug development projects in various therapeutic areas
●Real career development opportunities within a friendly and sociable team where you can truly shine and make an impact!
Click Apply Now to send your CV of email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Clintec (an IQVIA company), established for 22 years, is an award-winning, full-service global clinical research organisation with our HQ office based in Scotland, UK. We support key product development and manage clinical trials in over 50 countries worldwide, across all major therapeutic areas, with expertise in Oncology and Rare Disease studies. We differ from other players in the clinical research industry as we combine the agility and flexibility typical of smaller CROs with the global coverage and management associated with large CROs.
Find out more by visiting www.clintec.com
Database Programmer / Clinical Database Programmer / Medidata Rave / Data Management / Data Programming / CDMS / Clinical Data Management System / EDC