Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate, Leading Pharma, London £Negotiable DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global pharma in their offices in London. They offer excellent training and development opportunities as well as great career progression opportunities.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Great training and development
* Exciting and innovative product / therapy range
As the Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate, you will be responsible for;
* Creating technical files / dossiers in preparation for submission to MHRA and other relevant bodies
* Post marketing compliance / maintenance
* Working on a varied product range / therapy areas
* Provide strategic input into regulatory affairs across the business
As the Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate, you will have the following experience:
* At least 3-5 years' experience within Regulatory Affairs within OTC medicines / consumer healthcare
* Hands on experience with creating dossiers in preparation for submission
* able to manage concurrent projects at any one time
* Ideally hold a relevant life sciences degree
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.