Regulatory Affairs Director - Global Pharmaceutical Product & Portfolio Strategy Company - South West London - £Negotiable DoE
This is an exciting time to join a highly successful global pharmaceutical product & portfolio strategy company based at their site in South West London
* Offices across the globe - London, New York and San Francisco plus more
* They take pride in being a very a scientifically knowledgeable team
* Going through a period of significant growth and have exciting growth plans for the next few years
Regulatory Affairs Director you will be responsible for;
* Being the Regulatory expert, go to person for any queries surrounding regulatory affairs and relevant legislation
* Be the regulatory SME within the business acting in an advisory capacity
* Join the Consultants on client visits, being the regulatory affairs expert
You will have the following experience:
* 10-15 years (or equivalent) experience within Regulatory Affairs
* Life sciences degree / PhD preferred
* SME in regulatory affairs within pharmaceuticals
* Full lifecycle regulatory affairs experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Director job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.