French or German Drug Safety Officers - Global CRO, Europe, £Generous Salary DOE + Benefits
Highly successful Global CRO seeking a German and French-Speaking Safety Officers to join their global Drug Safety Team in state-of-the-art modern offices across Europe:
* Global CRO with a highly regarded international reputation for high-quality work and innovative healthcare development
* Global team of multi-lingual drug safety experts based across Europe: Ireland, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Slovakia, Bulgaria or Poland
* Fantastic opportunity to develop a career within a well-established and well-known pharmaceutical leader
As a German or French-speaking Drug Safety Officer you will be joining a diverse and multi-lingual team based in a range of flexible locations across Europe:
* Dealing with a variety of enquiries relating to drug safety advice and adverse events
* Updating internal systems and producing reports on all enquiries
* Developing an in-depth knowledge of different drugs and relaying information clearly and quickly
* Liaising with internal and external contacts to ensure enquiries are handled in an effective and safe way
To be considered for this German or French-Speaking Drug Safety Officer Role you should:
* Be Fluent in English and German/French - testing as a C2/C1 level
* Possess a Life Sciences Degree including Pharmacology or Nursing
* Have an eye for details and excellent administrative skills
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver information in a clear and concise manner
What should you do next?
These German and French Speaking Drug Safety Officer jobs offer a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a global clinical research company but due to urgent project needs won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.