Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - Medical Devices, Global Health & Hygiene Company, Yorkshire, £Negotiable DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their Yorkshire site. Fantastic refurbished offices with many facilities including staff shop, canteen, subsidised coffee shop and dry cleaners.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* City location with plenty of free parking onsite and close to major transport links
* Great benefits with bonus, pension, healthcare, share scheme and discounted products
As a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - Medical Devices, you will be responsible for;
* Creating technical files/dossiers in preparation for submission to relevant bodies
* Providing support to the Global Regulatory Health teams in the medical device dossier creation process and/or variations to existing dossiers.
* Collaborating with the Global Regulatory Health teams to help define and mitigate key risks identified on any data proposed for inclusion in the dossier
* Maintaining technical files and regulatory documentation for medical devices
As a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - Medical Devices, you will have the following experience;
* Regulatory Affairs experience, ideally within medical devices
* Life Sciences degree
* Full life cycle regulatory experience
* NPD experience is preferred, but not essential
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - Medical Devices role is too good an opportunity not to find out more about! If you'd like to discuss the role in some more detail or have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call! Alternatively, just hit the apply button, upload your CV and send - it's as easy as that!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.