UX / CX Design Specialist
UX / CX Design Specialist Contract, Pharma, Buckinghamshire
Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension)
Salary: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
If you are looking for a change so you can work in a fun and friendly environment for a leading pharmaceutical organisation, why not apply for this role today?
The UX / CX will join the growing Multichannel team collaborating to develop insight-driven designs, wireframes and prototypes with the ultimate aim of enhancing customer experiences.
He/she will deliver tangible solutions using lean principles, iterative agile development and lightweight development concepts conducting their own research and analysis using tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar and Eloqua and insights gained from running face-to-face workshops to create customer centric designs.
- Understand product specifications and online visitor/customer psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through customer research
- Define and test interaction models, evaluating and iterating on successes
- Develop advanced, functional and interactive wireframes and prototypes based on insight driven customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve CX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with Innovation and Multichannel Specialists to build prototypes on the fly during workshops
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers for implementation
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Strong project management skills and insights driven design work
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software specifically Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and/or Axure RP
- Problem-solving and self-starter/finisher mindset
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 822 1710 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not suited to your skillset, please feel free to share these details within your professional networks as we do offer a generous bonus referral scheme of 250 in vouchers should we go on to successfully please someone you recommend to us.