Associate Director, Clinical Project Management - Late Phase CRO - Home-Based: Spain/Italy/Portugal - £Generous + Flexible Benefits
My client are a specialist Global Late Phase CRO with a reputation for working alongside some of the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices sponsors to run a program of innovative research studies. They are seeking a highly motivated and driven Late Phase Specialist to join them as an Associate Director, Clinical Project Management:
* Joining a focused team of Late Phase specialists within a CRO focused on quality, service and sponsor-satisfaction
* Supportive working environment in a truly global setting
* Flexible working with options to be home or office-based across multiple studies
* Generous and flexible benefits to work around you
As Associate Director, Clinical Project Management you will be responsible for leading a team of project specialists to fulfil a program of global late phase studies across multiple therapy areas from start-up to close-out. You will responsible for overseeing all commercial aspects of study management including scoping and maintaining study budgets and prioritising bid defense activity:
* Leading a team of specialists to ensure project SLAs are carried out on time and in budget
* Global Project leadership, leading the team and contributing to their ongoing success
* Producing study plans according to each country protocols and regulations; firefighting and resolving issues effectively
* Responsible for set-up of studies; identifying and selecting clinical sites and negotiating costs
* Provides all round support with business development tasks including proposals, client relationships and bid defense meetings
To be successful for this Associate Director, Clinical Project Manager opportunity you should be an experienced Late Phase expert and Senior Global Clinical Project Manager accustomed to working on a variety of truly global studies across multiple therapy areas. You should have an ambitious, dedicated and professional outlook:
· 5 years+ experience managing Late Phase/Non-Interventional Research Studies
* Driven, proactive and dynamic approach to clinical study leadership
* Experience managing a range of study activities from feasibility, site set-up, budget monitoring and client management through to bid defense meetings
* Strong commercial acumen with experience scoping and maintaining budgets
* Extensive line management experience is essential
What should you do next?
This Associate Director, Clinical Project Management is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.