Regulatory Affairs Associate / Senior Associate - Global Healthcare Company -Yorkshire - £Negotiable DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their Yorkshire site. Fantastic refurbished offices with many facilities including staff shop, canteen, subsidised coffee shop and dry cleaners.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* City location with plenty of free onsite parking and close to major transport links
* Great benefits with bonus, pension, healthcare, share scheme and discounted products
As the Regulatory Affairs Associate / Senior Associate you will be responsible for;
* Creating technical files / dossiers in preparation for submission to relevant bodies
* Manage an exciting portfolio of products within medical devices OR medicines across numerous regions
* Provide regulatory expertise to other areas of the business
* Maintain technical files and regulatory documentation
You will have the following experience:
* Regulatory affairs experience, in either Medical Devices or Pharma / Medicines
* Life sciences degree ideally
* Full lifecycle regulatory experience is preferred
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Associate / Senior Associate job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.