German Translator - Pharma Co - Europe Flex: Dublin/Lisbon - 6mth FTC June Start
Highly successful Global CRO seeking a German Translator to join their global Drug Safety Team in state-of-the-art modern offices across Europe for an urgent and exciting project role:
* Global CRO with a highly regarded international reputation for high-quality work and innovative healthcare development
* Global team of multi-lingual drug safety experts based across Europe: Ireland, Portugal, Slovakia, Bulgaria or Poland
* Fantastic opportunity to develop a career within a well-established and well-known pharmaceutical leader
As a German Translator you will be joining a diverse and multi-lingual team based in a range of flexible locations across Europe:
* Dealing with a variety of enquiries and translating from German into English
* Updating internal systems and producing reports on all enquiries
* Liaising with internal and external contacts to ensure enquiries are handled in an effective and safe way
To be considered for this German Translator role you should:
* Be Fluent in English and German- testing as a C2/C1 level
* Experience working in a translating capacity
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver information in a clear and concise manner
What should you do next?
This German Translator role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a global clinical research company but due to urgent project needs won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.