QA Executive - Pharmaceuticals - Manchester - 12 month FTC - £Competitive
* Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that specialise in producing treatments for Respiratory, Neonatal and Rare Disease therapy areas
* Exciting opportunity to join the Technical team on a 12 month FTC in their Manchester head office
* Undertake annual reviews of products according to current legislation surrounding quality aspects, stability data and reports.
* Compile and review all batch release documentation in preparation for QP review and release.
* Carry out annual compliance audits, liaising with manufacturers and distribution, checking test reports.
* Support the TD with the internal audit program, performing audits and compiling reports.
* Assist with artwork process, check initial proofs and printing.
* Check for all manufacturing deviations; document and investigate any occurrences.
* Develop and maintain SOPs for the Quality Assurance department and ensure compliance.
* Oversee all complaints regarding product quality; supporting investigations and providing feedback
* Ensure product stability tests are carried out each year, checking they remain within specification, passing to the Technical Director should any issues arise.
* Liaise with the Customer Services Co-ordinator regarding product releases, returns and assess stock based on SOPs.
* Produce annual report of all product returns, complaints, deviations and defects.
* Provide monthly quality KPI update to the Technical Director.
* Create technical files for all company products.
* Undertake ad-hoc projects as allocated by the Technical Director
* In line with annual objectives, contribute and support the UK Affiliate in its pursuit to become more sustainable, ensuring that you and/or your teams commit to and deliver at least 2 initiatives each year.
* Minimum of 6 months experience within a similar QA role
* High interest in the pharmaceutical market
* Be organised, logical and a team player
* Have a good level of computer literacy, be an excellent communicator and have proven data handling skills
What should you do next?
This QA Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to gain experience in a highly accomplished pharmaceutical business. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.