Clinical Project Management Director - Global CRO - Home-Based: Europe - £Generous Salary + Flexible Benefits
My client are a leading global CRO with a reputation for working alongside some of the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices sponsors to run a program of innovative research studies. They are seeking a highly motivated and driven clinical research professional to take on the challenge of Clinical Project Management Director:
* Joining a focused team of Late Phase specialists within a CRO focused on quality, service and sponsor-satisfaction
* Supportive working environment in a truly global setting
* Flexible working with options to be home or office-based across multiple studies
* Generous and flexible benefits to work around you
As the Clinical Project Management Director you will be responsible for leading a team of project specialists to fulfil a program of global studies across multiple therapy areas from start-up to close-out. You will responsible for overseeing all commercial aspects of study management including scoping and maintaining study budgets and prioritising bid defense activity:
* Leading a team of specialists to ensure project SLAs are carried out on time and in budget
* Global Project leadership, leading the team and contributing to their ongoing success
* Producing study plans according to each country protocols and regulations; firefighting and resolving issues effectively
* Responsible for set-up of studies; identifying and selecting clinical sites and negotiating costs
* Provides all round support with business development tasks including proposals, client relationships and bid defense meetings
To be successful for this Clinical Project Management Director opportunity you should be an experienced Senior Global Clinical Project Manager accustomed to working on a variety of truly global studies across multiple therapy areas. You should have an ambitious, dedicated and professional outlook:
· 5 years+ experience senior global clinical project management experience
* Driven, proactive and dynamic approach to clinical study leadership
* Experience managing a range of study activities from feasibility, site set-up, budget monitoring and client management through to bid defense meetings
* Strong commercial acumen with experience scoping and maintaining budgets
* Extensive line management experience is essential
What should you do next?
This Clinical Project Management Director is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.