Clinical Nurse Specialist - Medical Device Co. - Advanced Wound Care - Scotland
My client are a leading wound care innovator and global supplier of ground-breaking wound care treatments and healthcare technologies. They are seeking a Nurse with advanced Wound Care experience to join them as a Clinical Specialist providing support across Scotland. They are experiencing a unfaltering period of growth and can offer long-term opportunities for your career development:
* Passionate about training and ongoing personal development
* Leaders in innovation renowned for developing innovative wound care solutions
* Unfaltering standards and highest ethical protocols and procedures
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse with Advanced Wound Care to become a Clinical Specialist within the private healthcare sector. You will work hand in hand with a range of clinical staff including Tissue Viability Nurses, Vascular Nurse Specialists, Podiatrists, Ward Nurses to deliver a high level of specialist service to support the innovate woundcare products in your portfolio:
* Working closely with the Healthcare Partnership Manager to provide specialist and technical product support, advice, training and promotional activities to all customer accounts
* Provide support across the South-West region
* Deliver results and drive forward business development
To be successful for this Clinical Nurse Specialist role you should be a Registered General Nurse with specialist experience within Wound Care.
* You will have Wound Care experience either as a nurse or in a commercial environment
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with major stakeholders at all levels
* Commercial awareness is required and the ability to demonstrate business acumen
* Based in Scotland with the flexibility to cover a region
* Full Clean Driving Licence
What should you do next?
This Clinical Nurse Specialist job is a great role and won't be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don't delay - get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.