RWE Project Consultant - 6mth FTC - UK-Flexible - Pharmaceutical Co. - £Generous Salary DOE - To Start ASAP
My client is a well-established and expanding pharmaceutical company with offices based in Scotland and Southern England. They are currently seeking a RWE Project Consultant to join them on a 6-month fixed term contract or freelance assignment to assist with a program of rare disease trials taking place across the UK:
* Global pharmaceutical company
* Well-established and growing with a strong pipeline
* Continuing to grow and achieve success
This RWE Project Consultant role offers a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Research Professional with specific late phase knowledge to really put their skills to use in a hands-on role. You will be responsible for overseeing the processes, SOPs and data collection methods currently in place whilst also implementing new ways of working. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company where you can make the role your own and be part of something truly exciting:
* Responsible for auditing and overseeing clinical activities on a program of RWE studies
* Implementing and streamlining ways of working
* Developing strong relationships with internal and external contacts, ensuring needs are met and handling issues effectively
* Applying solid study and regulatory knowledge to provide input across all studies
To be suitable for this RWE Project Consultant position you should be driven, enthusiastic and resilient. You need to have a thorough knowledge of clinical trials and know the industry inside and out with a particular focus on late phase and RWE studies. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your skills to use in a rewarding and successful environment:
* Clinical Project oversight experience is essential
* Late Phase and RWE study experience desirable
* Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
* In depth and up to date knowledge of Good Clinical Practice and regulatory standards
What should you do next?
This RWE Project Consultant opportunity won't be around for long! It is a great opportunity to join a growing and successful pharmaceutical company based in Cheshire. Give me a call to find out more! 01625 361 078 - 07411964278 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.