Regulatory Affairs Manager (EU or Emerging Markets) - Leading Global Pharma - Slough - £Negotiable DoE
A global pharma who work within a specialist therapy area are currently recruiting 2x Regulatory Affairs Managers to focus on Northern European and Middle Eastern regions. They boast offices across the globe and are committed to ensuring patients have access to quality treatments.
* Global specialist pharma company
* Offices worldwide
* Specialist therapy area
* Proven success with their core products
As the Regulatory Affairs Manager (EU or Emerging Markets) you will be responsible for;
* Managing and maintaining a portfolio of dossiers / technical files across all products, ensuring they remain compliant with relevant legislation
* Creating new technical files / dossiers for new products in new markets
* Focusing on either Northern Europe OR Emerging Markets (Middle East)
* Full lifecycle management
You will have the following experience:
* Full lifecycle Regulatory Affairs experience within pharma (ideally 5 years +)
* Experienced in either EU/UK regulatory affairs or emerging markets (Middle Eastern regions)
* Good project management skills
* Good stakeholder management skills
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager (EU or Emerging Markets) job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.