Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (Contract), Leading Pharmaceutical Company, London, £Neg DoE
This is an exciting time to join a highly successful pharmaceutical s company based at their site in London. This will be an initial 6 month contract with the possibility to extend depending on projects.
* Highly successful pharmaceutical company
* Competitive rate
* Innovative, growing company
As the Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (Contract) you will be responsible for;
* Lead and manage product registrations across various countries
* Create technical files and dossiers in preparation for submission
* Remain up to date with changes in regulation / legislations
* Managing licence variations and renewals
As the Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (Contract) you will have the following experience:
* Excellent hands on regulatory affairs experience
* Previous experience within pharma
* Good stakeholder management experience
* Regulatory experience across multiple countries
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate (Contract) job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorisedto work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.