Clintec is actively recruiting for an Intern to join our expanding global company in Switzerland on an initial 6 month FTC. The paid internship will be office based in Lucerne, working directly in-sourced to our top pharmaceutical client, gaining experience across a variety of key departments.
Experience and Aptitudes:
• Holder of an industry specific Degree.
• Well presented – able to interact with senior level staff with credibility.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English and German, both orally and in writing,
• Very strong MS Office user
• Reliable, proactive and highly organized yet flexible approach to work.
• Optimistic and passionate, committed to go the extra mile
• Able to work independently
• Project management support to develop project plan and manage implementation
• Coordinate internal compliance and procurement steps
• Coordinate with external parties (customers, vendors)
• Electronic and physical filing and documentation management (SharePoint)
• Organize internal and external meetings and cross-functional events and workshops including agenda preparation and guest hosting
• Supporting budget management (coordination of team members, monitoring)
• Diary & Time management: book meetings, video- and telephone conferences, resolving conflicts, working across multiple time zones
• Outlook calendar planning and maintenance incl. Mailbox screening
• Depending on background and skills: involvement in policy research projects, including fact checking, health data management etc., development of position papers and key messages, slide decks etc.
Clintec is a global CRO present in over 50 countries worldwide. We are currently working on strategic assignments as a pharmaceutical service provider with several multinational pharmaceutical companies in Switzerland. As part of our expansion to our established team in Switzerland, we have a number of exciting opportunities available.