Clinical Research Nurse - Clinical Research Centre - Leeds - £Generous Starting Salary + Benefits
I am working with a specialist Clinical Research Centre based in Leeds, part of a global research organisation renowned for running clinical trials on behalf of some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare industry. My client have a global reputation for delivering high quality services at the forefront of healthcare innovation.
* Specialist, state of the art research centre in the heart of Leeds
* The chance to be part of a stable and successful organisation with a global reach
* Opportunities to train, develop and contribute to your ongoing career potential
* Joining a team of supportive, friendly and dedicated staff
As a Clinical Research Nurse you will be joining a team of friendly and supportive Nurses to carry out a range of clinical studies looking at multiple therapy area. You will be responsible for ensuring the direct care of study participants whilst carrying out a range of clinical activities including administration and observation of treatments.
* Providing support and guidance to study volunteers and colleagues
* Following study protocols and procedures to uphold the success of the study
* Work flexibly in order to support the needs of patients, staff and study demands
To be successful in this Clinical Research Nurse post you need to be a fully qualified Nurse and hold an active NMC PIN. Opportunities are available at all levels dependent upon your experience. You should have an enthusiastic and can-do attitude in return for a varied and challenging position with ongoing career opportunities.
· Registered Nurse with an active PIN
· Available to work flexibly across shift patterns with occasional weekend and evening work
* Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Have an interest in Clinical Research and a willingness to undertake training prior to the assignment
What should you do next?
This Clinical Research Nurse job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.