Quality and Regulatory Assistant - Medical Devices Company - Yorkshire - £Negotiable DoE
Located in West Yorkshire and with big plans for growth over the coming months, my client who cover a range of medical devices are striving to become a global leader in their respective field as they continue their pursuit of excellence across all areas. They can offer:
* Fantastic training
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* On-site parking
In the role of a Quality and Regulatory Assistant, you will be responsible for;
* Assisting with the implementation and management of the company quality system, product registration and CE marking
* Carrying out internal and external audits as required
* Monitoring and deal with customer complaints and non-conformances
* Preparing and making changes to Internal Quality Check Sheets
* Assisting in the management and compilation of technical files and regulatory agreements
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following;
* Familiar with compiling Medical device technical files for EU CE marking
* Understanding and processing document change requests
* Processing of customer complaints including root cause analysis and corrective and preventative action
* Good Communication skills
* Strong team player
* Attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Quality and Regulatory Assistant position is too good an opportunity not to find out more about! If you'd like to discuss the role in some more detail or have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call! Alternatively, just hit the apply button, upload your CV and send - it's as easy as that
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.