Regulatory & Quality Manager - Global Medical Devices Company - Buckinghamshire - £Negotiable DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global medical devices company based at their site in Buckinghamshire. They are a privately owned company who have great career development and training opportunities.
* Global, leading medical devices company
* Privately owned
* Market and distribute a range of high quality devices
As the Regulatory & Quality Manager, you will be responsible for;
* Working closely with the new product development team to bring new products to market, under the company CE mark, through distribution or other agreements
* Ensure all products / the business remain compliance with relevant standards including ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO14001, MDD, MDR
* Manage a small team
The Regulatory & Quality Manager will have the following experience:
* Regulatory Affairs in medical devices
* Good knowledge of the standards listed above
* External and internal auditing exp
* Line management experience
* Good stakeholder management skills
What should you do next?
This Regulatory & Quality Manager job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.