Senior R&D Manager, Leading Medical Devices Company, Belgium, €Negotiable DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global medical devices company in their offices in the Belgium. They offer excellent training and development opportunities as well as great career progression opportunities.
* Leading Medical Devices company specialising in IVDs
* Highly successful company with offices across the globe
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Exciting and innovative product range
As the Senior R&D Manager, you will be responsible for;
* Deliver on the R&D Strategy, managing budgets and timescales of concurrent projects
* Provide technical and scientific expertise across the business
* Develop the vision for the R&D team in terms of supporting international markets
As the Senior R&D Manager, you will have the following experience:
* Good knowledge of and experience in R&D processes to produce optimal results
* Strong understanding of product development
* Expertise in immuoassays and / or chemiluminescence
* Strong leadership skills
* Strong stakeholder management skills
What should you do next?
This Senior R&D Manager job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.