Regulatory Operations / Submissions SME - Global Regulatory Consultancy -Chicago - £Negotiable DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global regulatory consultancy based in Chicago.
* Working with some of the best pharmaceutical companies in the market
* A leading global consultancy
* Great exposure to different clients / product portfolios
As the Regulatory Operations / Submissions SME, you will be responsible for;
* Ensure the end to end processes for post clinical product lifecycle are set up (document compilations, submission, publishing and regulatory information management)
* Build submissions in clients publishing software (could be eCTD or NeeS)
* Act as the SPoC for project governance
You will have the following experience:
* Regulatory publishing experience / regulatory operations / submission management (at least 5 years ideally)
* Experience with eCTD and NeeS
* Degree educated in Life Sciences ideally
* Good project management experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Operations / Submissions SME job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.