Oncology Nurse Educator - Pharmaceutical Company - Scotland - £Competitive Salary + Company Car + Bonus
My client is a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry; working at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare innovations. They have an unbeatable reputation for driving forward development and innovative products within the healthcare industry. As an Oncology Nurse Educator you will be providing support and guidance to teams of Nurses and Clinicians across Scotland:
* Passionate about development and learning, actively contribute to your personal development
* Leaders in innovation with an emphasis on ideas and development
* Unfaltering standards and highest ethical protocols and procedures
* Unrivalled salary and benefits package
This Oncology Nurse Educator position is a great opportunity for you to put your clinical knowledge and experience of Oncology drugs/IV management and specific patient requirements to deliver the best possible service to your team of Nurses, patients and clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Oncology Nurse to use their skills to the fullest in an innovative and patient-orientated role:
* Responsible for delivering extensive advice and support to team of Nursing staff
* Utilising knowledge and experience to provide a high standard of care for patients, families and clinical staff
* Providing ongoing mentoring and support to colleagues
* Building strong relationships and ties within your network
* Driving forward standards within patient care
* Field-based role providing support across the South-West
To be suitable for this Oncology Nurse Educator role you should be an experienced Nurse with a solid foundation of Oncology experience and a calm and reassuring manner. Experience in an advisory capacity is desirable:
· Excellent experience in Oncology and complex IV infusions
* Experience working within a fast-paced and commercial environment
* Hands-on clinical experience in a medical environment
* Experience mentoring or training team members
* Flexible and adaptable to fit into the fast-paced and changeable demands of the pharmaceutical industry
* Flexible on travel and potential overnight stays
What should you do next?
This Oncology Nurse educator job is a great role and won't be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don't delay - get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.