French-Speaking Medical Information Specialist, Pharmaceutical Co., Dublin, £Generous Salary DOE + Benefits
My client is a highly successful Global Pharmaceutical Co. seeking a French-Speaking Medical Information Specialist to join their expanding and well-established Drug Safety Team in state-of-the-art modern offices in Dublin.
* Global company with a highly regarded international reputation for high-quality work and innovative healthcare development
* Joining a close-knit and supportive company culture, where performance and initiative are recognised and rewarded
* World Class reputation for developing market leading products within a multitude of therapy areas
* List of employee benefits including performance related incentive scheme, pension scheme, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, life assurance and discount scheme (childcare vouchers, gym membership, retail discounts)
* Ongoing personal development and structured career progression
As a French-Speaking Medical Information Specialist Officer you will be joining a diverse and multi-lingual team based in Dublin:
* Dealing with a variety of enquiries relating to drug safety advice and adverse events
* Updating internal systems and producing reports on all enquiries
* Developing an in-depth knowledge of different drugs and relaying information clearly and quickly
* Liaising with internal and external contacts to ensure enquiries are handled in an effective and safe way
To be considered for this French-Speaking Medical Information Specialist Officer role you should:
* Be Fluent in English and French
* Possess a Life Sciences Degree including Pharmacology or Nursing
* Be a real team player looking to join a diverse and social team
* Driven, hardworking and conscientious
* Have an eye for details and excellent administrative skills
What should you do next?
This French-Speaking Medical Information Officer job is a great role and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a global clinical research company but it won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.