Clinical Study Manager - Medical Devices Co. - Cambridgeshire - c£50K
My client are a highly successful and innovate medical devices company working to produce ground-breaking respiratory products. They are experiencing a period of expansion and looking to bring in a Clinical Study Manager to push forward new products and head up a program of trials:
* Robust pipeline of studies and period of sustained growth
* Great training and development
* Exciting and innovative product range
As a Clinical Study Manager will be responsible for carrying out all study activities to ensure studies are successfully completed including study design, set-up, monitoring, close-out. This will be an exciting and varied role working at the heart of clinical development:
* Managing clinical trials from study design through to close out
* Carrying out monitoring visits and client meetings as required
* Building relationships with internal teams and external vendors, to ensure projects are running to plan
* Ensuring studies are compliant with Regulatory Authority, company SOPs and ICH-GCP
To be successful for this Clinical Study Manager opportunity you should already have a solid foundation of clinical trials experience in study management. You should ideally be working in a medical device, pharma/biotech or CRO environment and be seeking a varied role:
· 2 years+ experience as a Clinical Study Manager in a healthcare/pharma/CRO
* Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Flexible and varied study experience, able to work across multiple therapy areas and trials
What should you do next?
This Clinical Study Manager is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.