Medical Affairs Manager - Pharmaceutical - Flexible working 3 days from home 2 in Midlands based office - £competitive
A small pharmaceutical company offering autonomy and variety for each individual. Looking To grow at a sensible rate giving each employee real career development opportunities. Each individual contributes to the success of the business
* Speciality Pharmaceutical
* Global reach
* Opportunity to coach and develop less experienced employees
* You will be given the chance to come into this business and have a real impact
Fantastic line management opportunity where you will be managing 3 MSLs as a Medical Affairs Manager. You will be part of the company Leadership team providing expert medical input. You may already be in a similar position or perhaps an MSL looking to take on Line Management in an official capacity. You will be personable, outgoing and imaginative in your approach. A great chance to make an impact in a relatively small business.
* To ensure all medical affairs activities are compliant with the PMCPA code of practise and UK law
* To be part of the Tillotts Pharma UK Ltd Leadership Team
* To provide line management to Medical and Scientific Liaison Managers
* Development and management of non-promotional services
* Provide support into the commercial campaigns
To apply for this Medical Affairs Manager opportunity our client has the following requirements:
* You will ideally be a pharmacist with a PhD but our client will also consider a scientist or GMC registered individual
* You will either be working in a similar position or perhaps an MSL looking to take on line management in an official capacity
* You will have working knowledge of PMCPA code of practise
* You will be personable, outgoing, imaginative with first class presentation skills
* You will be within commutable distance of the Midlands based office
What should you do next?
Not to be missed please don't hesitate to contact me in order to find out further information or send your CV for review.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.