Regulatory Affairs Officer, Leading Medical Devices company, Basingstoke £Negotiable DoE
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful, global pharmaceutical client in their offices in Reading.
* Excellent career development/progression
* Great training available
* Market leading, highly successful global company
As the Regulatory Affairs Officer, you will be responsible for;
* Create technical files and manage the submission for several products within UK/Ire
* Working on new products as well as maintaining the existing portfolio
* Assist and provide support for EU registrations
As the Regulatory Affairs Officer, you will have the following experience:
* 12 months Regulatory Affairs experience within a pharmaceutical company
* Good experience working on UK/Ire submissions
* Good stakeholder management experience and strong communications skills
* Life sciences degree or equivalent
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Officer job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.