Account Director (two opportunities) - Medical Communications Agency - Central Manchester - £55k-£65k
Move away from the traditional, quiet med comms agency into a creative, fun and lively environment in the heart of Manchester.
350 person medical communications agency are adding to two of their teams with additional Account Directors.
You will be part of a company who:
* Reward your hard work with a huge list of amazing perks such as: all expenses paid holidays, free breakfast, annual parties and award ceremonies, Friday drinks, many social events and lots more!
* Are within a short walk of Manchester Piccadilly and Oxford Road train stations
* Have a great reputation with well-established relationships with major pharma companies, running significant sized accounts
* Have a relaxed culture, with casual dress code and dogs in the office
* Offer fantastic progression opportunities either upwards or across into a different team if you fancy a change. There are also annual salary reviews
* Substantial benefits including: bonus scheme, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity/paternity, healthcare, sabbatical opportunities, pension scheme, increasing holiday allowance and the opportunity to buy 10 additional days.
* Softer benefits include: Monday breakfast club, weekly fruit, coffee machines, free eye tests, yoga sessions weekly, meditation sessions, running club, football club, early finish Fridays during summer months and late start Mondays during the winter, manager awards such as spa days, hotel stay, meals out, football tickets etc.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for:
* Supporting the Group Account Director in leading on a large account within the areas of either Diabetes or Dermatology
* Strategically driving forward your account
* Leading brand strategy and brand development projects across the full product lifecycle
* Travel internationally approximately 3-4 times a year, across the US or Europe to attend conferences and client meetings (nice flights, hotels & your own bag of miniature toiletries)
To be successful in joining this amazing, forward thinking agency as an Account Director, you will need to demonstrate:
* Ambition and drive, eager to motivate and lead your team and provide only the most exception service to your clients
* Account Director experience on a strategic level
* Pharma knowledge and experience in a medical communications agency setting
* Experience leading on substantially large accounts, ideally upwards of £2m
* Understanding of patient campaigns in additional to HCP campaigns
What should you do next?
These two unique and exciting Account Director opportunities won't be around for long, so please apply ASAP with your CV and I will give you a call to discuss the client and vacancies in more detail to see which option is the best fit for you.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.