Senior SAS Programmer
Are you a SAS Programming interested in a new challenge with an award-winning, global CRO?
Clintec is a business built around people who strive for excellence, and we currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Clinical Data Manager to join our team in the India supporting various client. The role will be Office based, so we can consider candidates working in Bangalore.
• Responsible for leading and/or supporting SAS Programming across multiple clinical trials
• Generate randomisation lists for clinical trials
• Produce SDTM and ADaM datasets
• Work with Study Statisticians to produce table, listing and figure (TLF) shells for Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP)
• Produce TLFs in collaboration with Study Statisticians
• QC TLFs generated by others
• Generate and maintain required documentation of SAS programming activities
• Work with Data Management, if required, to provide central monitoring (programmatic) of accumulating study data to assess data quality and compliance with protocol
• Review data management documentation, e.g. data management plan, edit check specifications, data transfer agreements
• Proactively provide process improvement feedback to Management and provide input during SOP updates/development
• Participate in audits as required
• Assist in developing programming related timelines
• Assist in addressing external application vendor issues, integration, and implementation
• Maintain and continue to gain a broad overall knowledge in the field of clinical study programming and clinical data management through self-led reading and/or attendance at external training sessions or conferences (e.g. PhUse)
WHY JOIN CLINTEC?
At Clintec, we understand that our people are our biggest asset and we value the hard work and dedication of all our employees.
By joining the Clintec team you can expect:
• A competitive salary and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and vision cover, life assurance and flexible benefits
• 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
• Real career development opportunities and a life-long career with an innovative, forward-thinking clinical research company
Click Apply Now to send your CV of email us directly on email@example.com for more information!
Clintec (an IQVIA company), established for 22 years, is an award-winning, full-service global clinical research organisation with our HQ office based in Scotland, UK. We support key product development and manage clinical trials in over 50 countries worldwide, across all major therapeutic areas, with expertise in Oncology and Rare Disease studies. We differ from other players in the clinical research industry as we combine the agility and flexibility typical of smaller CROs with the global coverage and management associated with large CROs.
Find out more by visiting www.clintec.com