An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading pharmaceutical company as a SenProject Manager - Personalized Healthcare.
Personalized Healthcare (PHC) creates opportunities to improve outcomes for patients today and in the future. The Product Development Personalized Healthcare (PDP) function aims to drive Roche enterprise transformation across the Pharma value chain by
● Accessing meaningful data at scale (high-dimensionality datasets with longitudinal clinical trial
data, real-world data, whole genome sequencing, transcriptomics, immune system profiling,
anatomic and pathology imaging data, and digital health data)
● Applying advanced analytics to accelerate insight generation
● Feeding forward insights re disease activity/disease characterization to inform research and development decisions which improves our internal productivity and provides evidence to inform external decision-makers including patients, healthcare providers, governments, regulators and public and private payers.
As a Global Project Manager (GPM) on the PHC Neuroscience Program, you will report to the Head of the PDP Project Management Office and collaborate closely with the Principal Program Manager and Team Leaders of the PHC Neuroscience Program. You will work on cross-functional project teams that support the PHC Neuroscience Program in order to execute on team strategy and goals. You will provide traditional PM support (facilitation, stakeholder management, agenda/minutes/action item followthrough) as well as be a strategic thought partner to team leads and the lead Principal Program Manager.
In all cases, we look to you to provide strategic counsel in the form of thoughtful input and insights, to foster a collaborative team environment, to apply design-thinking to challenges encountered, and to hold the team and yourself accountable for performance commitments.
● Life science or business degree
● International teamwork or global functional experience is preferred
● 5+ years of multi-disciplinary experience in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry
● 3+ years leading large-scale, complex projects -programs in a fast-paced dynamic and matrix
● Seasoned project/program management experience along with expertise in problem-solving and
attuned stakeholder management
● Agile and entrepreneurial mindset needed
● Ability to adapt quickly and navigate in ambiguous situations
Key People is a specialist international recruitment consultancy with over 25 years' experience of working within the life sciences, biotech, healthcare and CRO industries. Our experienced and dedicated clinical research related consultants have a long history of success, excellent technical knowledge and a flexible, consultative focussed approach to recruitment.
Please contact Mark Cussens, Clinical Research Recruiter on
Tel: +44 1727 817623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +41 4350 86620 or email: email@example.com
Key People is a recruitment company with a reputation for providing good value that's been built up over 20 years.
-We achieve results faster
-Our candidates really are a cut above
-We add greater value
We think it's because we're a private company driven by clients, not by shareholders.
We have developed relationships with thousands of clients nationwide and across Europe, who choose to recruit through Key People, so you'll have a wide choice of opportunities to further your career.