Medical Science Liaison - Diabetes (6 Month Contract) - Leading Pharma Company- Covering Southern England - £Competitive Salary
Carrot Pharma are working on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company to recruit an experienced MSL for a 6 Month Contract working throughout the South of England with their Diabetes products.
My client is a large well established global Pharmaceutical company which have a reputation for developing innovative therapies with a commitment to ongoing investment into research and development.
As MSL within the company you will be responsible for engaging with healthcare professionals and KOL's providing both medical and scientific insight into the companies Diabetes products.
* You will identify and engage with leading healthcare professionals, leaders and experts of importance within the specialist therapy area.
* Act as main point of contact within the Medical Affairs team, providing in depth scientific knowledge within the specialist therapeutic area.
* Act as an ambassador to ensure a strong Medical, Scientific presence within key academic centres leading and promoting research and educational initiatives whilst providing insight and information on products or specialist area of therapeutic interest.
To be considered for the role of Medical Science Liaison you will need to have the following skills and experience.
* Have previous MSL experience within specialist therapeutic areas, Diabetes experience is desirable but not essential
* MSc, Pharmacist. PhD or similar
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced MSL looking to work on a contract basis with a leading pharma company on a range of innovative products.
What should you do next?
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do not delay in sending your CV today to Danielle at Carrot Pharma Recruitment
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.