Clinical Research Nurse - UK CRO - Greater Manchester - £competitive DOE
This exciting role sits with a UK CRO company who are expanding and developing their client base. They specialise in delivering clinical trials and have world leaders in this field who specialise in Clinical Trial design.
* Great Benefits along with a competitive salary
* Flexible working hours
* The ability to work from home
* Access to training resources along in a positive and supportive environment
* Exposure to different industries
This position involves working on Clinical Trials, but you do not necessarily need to have clinical research experience. You will have the opportunity to work with UK and global pharmaceutical companies across a broad range of products in your time with the business as well as exposure to different industries and other areas.
* Providing specialist skills and knowledge to support the delivery of clinical research studies.
Liaising with clinical investigators to manage trial protocols
* Responsible for managing multiple sites from set up to closure, including identification and recruitment of patients
* Ensuring there is clear and accurate records and documentation to support and record all research activity
* Working in a variety of settings including hospital, community settings, potentially as a lone-working in order to meet the demands of the studies
Are you a registered Nurse interested in an exciting career in clinical research? My client are looking for Nurse's to work on Clinical Research studies.
* Registered Nurse NMC Level 1
* Clean driving licence and willing to use own car (mileage recompensed following policy and insure car for business use)
* You will have experience of explaining concepts to patients in a clear and simplified manner
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly motivated with the ability to organise own work and meet deadline
What should you do next?
This Clinical Research Nurse role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to move career into something new and exciting. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.