Regulatory Compliance Senior Associate Cross Category - Global Healthcare Company -Yorkshire - £Negotiable DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based either at their Yorkshire site. Fantastic refurbished offices with many facilities including staff shop, canteen, subsidised coffee shop and dry cleaners.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* City location with plenty of free onsite parking and close to major transport links
* Great benefits with bonus, pension, healthcare, share scheme and discounted products
As the Regulatory Compliance Senior Associate Cross Category, you will be responsible for;
* Responsible for post approval maintenance activities for a range of products cross category. These can include, medicines, cosmetics, chemicals, biocides and medical devices
* Developing global regulatory strategies
* Project management of post approval activities (safety variations, monitoring, updating regulatory documentation)
You will have the following experience:
* Hands on regulatory affairs experience, ideally in post approval maintenance
* Experience in any of the following; Medicinal, Cosmetics, Chemicals or Medical Device Regulatory Affairs
* Experienced setting global regulatory strategies
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Compliance Senior Associate Cross Category job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.