Regulatory Affairs Manager - Global Pharma - London - £40k - £50k + bens
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global pharma in their offices in London. They offer excellent training and development opportunities as well as great career progression opportunities.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Great training and development
* Exciting and innovative product / therapy range
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their London site.
* Global healthcare company specialising in Rx and Consumer Healthcare
* Extensive product range covering multiple therapy areas
* Great location with good public transport links
The Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for managing a small team whilst remaining hands on ensuring variations are completed within strict timescales. You will also be working on technical projects (i.e. manufacturing site transfers).
* Provide guidance and expertise for variation packages for products
* Managing a small team
* Working in the global team but with an EU focus
* Supporting project teams, providing guidance on Modules 1 and 3 of the dossiers
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* Experienced in Regulatory Affairs, mainly with variations of pharmaceutical products
* Experienced manging or mentoring a small team / junior member of the team
* Have UK/EU experience
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment on new and exciting products. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.