Regulatory Affairs Medical Writer (Medical Devices)- CRO - Cheshire - £Competitive
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful CRO in their offices in Cheshire. They offer excellent training and development opportunities as well as great career progression opportunities.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Great training and development
* Exciting and innovative product / therapy range
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful CRO based at their Cheshire site.
* Privately owned global CRO
* Extensive and exciting projects covering multiple therapy areas / products
* Great location with ample parking available
The Regulatory Affairs Medical Writer (Medical Devices)- will be responsible for creating high quality regulatory documents for pharma and medical devices clients (across multiple therapy areas)
* Creating regulatory documentation for medical devices or pharma clients
* Ensuring projects adhere to ICH GCP standards
* Developing and preparing regulatory documents, trial documentation, patient information leaflets, CSRs and medical information documents
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs Medical Writer (Medical Devices) our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* Prior clinical trials regulatory affairs experience (CRO or Pharma)
* Medical Devices
* Medical writing
* Ideally degree educated in Life Sciences
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Medical Writer (Medical Devices) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment on new and exciting products. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.