Clinical Research Associate/II/SCRA - Global CRO - Field Based UK wide - £competitive and based on individual experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experience Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to join a fast growing and dynamic global CRO. You will have the opportunity to work on clinical trials of real scientific merit. This company are very focussed on finding the right candidate to join, stay and grow with them as they appreciate that their employees are vital to the success of the business. This company offer exceptional experience and opportunity for candidates looking to progress within their role.
* Exceptional support and progression
* Exciting pipeline
* Great benefits and a competitive salary
This position is home based and you will be required to travel around London. The study is focussed on early phase development; however, you will have the opportunity to potentially work on other phases within the overall study.
* Working on one study within early phase development.
* The role involves feasibility, site selection, ethics/IRB submissions, site contract negotiation, initiation and routing monitoring through to site close out activities.
* The role offers you a chance to work on exciting, cutting edge studies with innovative pharma companies within a dynamic, international CRO.
* My client is looking for CRAs who have at least one year independent monitoring experience.
* This role is full time and you must have CRO/Pharma experience within the UK.
* Early phase experience (Phase I) of interest
* Monitoring is expected to be 50% (2 days per week)
* Life science degree
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.