Principal Regulatory Writer - Leading Consultancy - South Manchester / Cheshire with some remote working - £neg + bens
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful Consultancy on a permanent basis based in South Manchester / Cheshire. They offer excellent training and development opportunities as well as great career progression and an excellent work/life balance.
* Independently owned company
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Great training and development
* Exciting and innovative projects
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful Consultancy based in South Manchester / Cheshire. You'll be working on exciting projects with some of the biggest, most reputable pharma clients. This role offers huge variety and great career development.
* Highly successful Consultancy working with high profile pharmaceutical clients
* Privately owned company
* Highly varied role, working on exciting projects for leading pharma clients
* Great in house support, training and development
The Principal Regulatory Writer will be responsible for leading the planning and delivery of regulatory submissions and other large regulatory projects in a concise and accurate manner.
* Plan and deliver regulatory submissions on behalf of pharmaceutical clients
* Prepare clinical regulatory documents across multiple therapy areas
* Evaluate scientific data
* Work on projects independently as well as group projects
To apply for this role as a Principal Regulatory Writer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* Regulatory writing experience
* Experience writing clinical regulatory documents to a high standard
* Strong understanding of clinical development and ICH guidelines
* Experience authoring regulatory documentation such as CTD modules, response documents and regulatory briefing documents
* Degree educated in life sciences / pharmaceutical science
What should you do next?
This Principal Regulatory Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment on new and exciting projects. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.