Regulatory Affairs Post Marketing Specialist (Medical Devices) - Global Medical Devices Client - Yorkshire / Home Working - £30p/h - 12month contract
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful medical devices company on a 12month contract based in Yorkshire and / or home based. They are a market leader in their therapy area and have several exciting projects ongoing.
* Market leading, highly successful company
* Autonomous role, working closely within the Regulatory team but closely with QA as well
* Exciting and innovative projects
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful Medical Devices company based in Yorkshire / home based. You'll be working on exciting projects with huge variety and will be working within regulatory affairs function but closely with QA as well.
* Highly successful medical devices company
* Highly varied role, working on exciting projects
* Great in-house support, training and development
The Regulatory Affairs Post Marketing Specialist (Medical Devices) will be responsible for
* Performing post market surveillance activities remaining complaint with MDR (2017/745)
* Liaising with relevant authorities (e.g. MHRA)
* Write post market surveillance reports as well as reviewing complaints, incidents
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs Post Marketing Specialist (Medical Devices) our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* Medical device regulatory affairs
* Post marketing surveillance
* Technical documentation creation
* MDD / MDR knowledge
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Post Marketing Specialist (Medical Devices) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment on new and exciting projects. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.