Regulatory Affairs Manager - EU Post Marketing - Global Pharma - Scottish Boarders - £50k - £60k + bonus and bens
Regulatory Affairs Manager, focusing on EU post marketing activities. Developing regulatory strategies for clinical trials as well as post market compliance for marketed products.
My client is a global R&D based pharmaceutical company focusing on biotechnology and drug discovery. Based in the heart of the Scottish Boarders, this company is at the forefront of technology driven drug discovery.
* They research and manufacture treatments for Nephrology, Oncology, Immunology and Allergies
* They use advanced technologies and equipment for all product manufacture
* Rapidly expanding the business due to continuous success and development
The Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for post market compliance of market products across the EU as well as developing regulatory strategies.
* Support regulatory activities associated with EU post-licensing activities and development
* Development of regulatory strategy, regulatory activities for clinical trials, and regulatory activities associated with the maintenance of marketing authorisations
* Respond to queries from the relevant regulatory authorities
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Affairs Manager, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
* 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs
* Post marketing experience
* EU experience
* Strong stakeholder management
* Degree educated in life sciences
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with new and exciting products within a company who are at the forefront of technology driven drug discovery. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.