Medical Advisor - Final Signatory - Pharmaceutical Company - Buckinghamshire - upto £95,000 plus excellent benefits package and car allowance
Fantastic opportunity to join an established Global Pharmaceutical company as a Medical Advisor. You will already be working as a Medical Advisor with final signatory capability. Ideally GMC registered but may be a pharmacist with relevant background and experience.
Global Pharmaceutical company looking to offer innovative solutions to unmet medical needs. Focussing on new drugs, vaccines generics and OTC drugs this company will offer your career breadth, depth and opportunity.
* Leader in the Global Healthcare industry
* Creating a culture where Innovation is encouraged and harnessed
* Patient centric
* Unique business model focussing on cost effective innovation and generic drugs
* Medical affairs input at UK and EU level to ensure UK representation in EU development plans and lifecycle plans
* Provides expert support relating to product, patient treatment trends and scientific activities within disease areas
* Access promotional materials to ensure that all claims are supported by scientific data and presented in an accurate, fair and balanced manner, ensuring compliance with SOPs
* Develop and maintain direct contact with external experts to gather insights and input on treatments/DA and develop strong peer to peer scientific partnerships
You will be a current Medical Advisor with at least 1 year final signatory experience. Ideally you will have Cardiovascular experience.
* Excellent interpersonal skills are a must in order to liaise cross functionally and with external partners and stakeholders
* Leading edge approach to capturing customer insight
* Previous experience of leading and managing teams
* Knowledge of clinical trial design and process
What should you do next?
If you want to take the next step in your career with a company offering endless opportunity please send through your CV or contact Jenny Downing
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.