Medical Science Liaison - South of England - £Competitive Daily Rate - (6month contract)
Carrot Pharma are working in partnership with a world-renowned Pharmaceutical company to recruit an experienced Medical Science Liaison to work on a contract basis for an initial 6-month period.
My client has reputation for developing innovative therapies with a commitment to ongoing investment into research and development. The company have a commitment to optimising patient outcomes with a strong ethical focus.
Working on a 6-month contract you will be act as main point of contact within the Medical Affairs team, providing in depth scientific knowledge within the specialist therapeutic area of Diabetes.
* You will identify and engage with healthcare professionals, leaders and experts of importance within the specialist therapy area.
* Proactively seeking external advice, insights and information from Healthcare professionals and relay this back to appropriate professionals and Key Opinion Leaders
* Act as a central contact for the company responding to enquiries and providing scientific expertise on company clinical trials and medicines.
* Deliver presentations based on research and data collated specific to your specialist therapeutic area.
* All applicants are required to hold a MSc, PhD or PharmD, candidate with a BSc may also be considered
* Experience of working within diabetes would be advantageous although not essential
* Full UK Driver's License with a willingness to travel extensively throughout the South of England
Due to this role being on a contract basis all applicants MUST have previous Medical Science Liaison experience.
In return my client is offering an excellent daily rate plus the opportunity to join one the leading global Pharmaceutical companies working on an exciting portfolio of products.
What should you do next?
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do not delay in sending your CV today to Danielle at Carrot Pharma Recruitment
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.