The Senior Talent Sourcing Specialist will partner with the Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & HR Business Partners to support key business clients in delivering full end to end service, building talent pipelines for key regional leadership and niche roles.
- Sourcing and Selecting the Best Talent for UK & Ireland
- Identify potential candidates by using all available candidate sources - both internally and externally e.g. Workday, social media, conferences etc.
- Partner with business & HR clients to build and maintain candidate relationships
- Conceptualize, develop and execute a plan of action for talent pipelining and mapping strategies in partnership with key stakeholders
- Giving expert advice to HR Business Partners and Internal stakeholders on pipelining strategy
- Proactively investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Partner with local and regional Talent Management, HR and business leaders to understand/ assess organizational talent gaps in relation to the current state of succession plans for key leadership and niche roles
- Execute Talent Acquisition Services
- Manage end to end recruitment process for select vacancies
- University Degree in Life/ Social Sciences, Business Admin. or equivalent
- Fluency in English.
- Specialist training and/or qualification in recruitment or talent management
- Fluency in multiple languages.
- Proven track record as an in-house sourcer/recruiter or executive search consultant
- Life sciences recruitment experience
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining talent pipelines
- Proven track record delivering high quality service to senior clients
- Experience of leading TA service delivery within a broader HR department
- Strong relationship management experience
- Ability to understand business needs and translate into actionable plans
- Ability to creatively leverage different sourcing channels
- Project management experience
- Highly organized through handling multiple day to day tasks in a fast paced environment
For further details about this role please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com