Clinical Research Associate/II/SCRA - Global CRO - Field Based UK wide - salary is competitive and based on individual experience
This fantastic opening sits with a Global CRO who are continuously expanding and developing their client base. Working within this organisation will give you the opportunity to gain cross functional exposure, varied therapeutic opportunities and a clear career development plan. As one of the UKs leading CROs this role will enable you to work across multiple projects throughout your career with the organisation.
* Exciting pipeline
* Great benefits along with a competitive salary
* Supportive training and progression.
The position is based within the Real World Evidence department but you do not necessarily need to have Phase IV development experience. You will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of products and therapy areas in your time with the business as well as gain exposure to other areas.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Ensuring clinical research studies are conducted in accordance with the protocol. Standard operating procedures and good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements by engaging with assigned sites. Workload will include complex projects
* Perform site selection, start-up regulatory, Initiation, monitoring and close out visits.
* Evaluate the quality and integrity of study sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manager ongoing project expectations and issues.
* Manage the progress of assigned studies by documenting regulatory submissions and approval, recruitment and enrolment, Case Report Form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
* May provide assistance to less experienced clinical staff, including demonstrating appropriate interactions with sites, documentation and other monitoring activities. May act as point of contact for other CRA's on the project.
* My client are looking for CRAs across a range of levels but you will have a minimum of 6month independent monitoring
* You must have UK site monitoring experience
* Your experience will ideally be from a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotec but for the CRA I position we would look at someone from an academic institute
* You will demonstrate experience of managing multi site studies
* Phase IV experience is desirable but not essential
* You will be home based and could be based anywhere UK wide
What should you do next?
Please apply today with your CV or get in touch to find out more about this exciting role!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.