An excellent opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced QP to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Oxfordshire. It is essential that you are a UK or EU licence holder allowing batch release, and have previous Biologics experience.
- Certification of batches whilst ensuring timely assignation of verdicts
- To ensure the PL and ML licence requirements have been met
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to ensure batch documentation review, certification and certificate of analysis generation is carried out in a timely manner
- Assist in carrying out non conformance investigations
- Implement better ways of working that are quality related and cost effective and demonstrate continuous improvements
- Completion of MHRA or other audits to required standard, no critical or major observations
- Previous Quality Assurance experience
- Up to date understanding of regulatory expectations
Excellent scientific and technical knowledge
UK licence holder allowing batch release
Previous experience of managing/releasing c10 batches per day
Commercial product exposure
For further details about this role or other opportunities within Regulatory Affairs please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Key People is a recruitment consultancy with a reputation for providing good value that's been built up over 20 years. Clients come to us for three main reasons:
> We achieve results faster
> Our candidates really are a cut above
> We add greater value
We think it's because we're a private company driven by clients, not by shareholders.
For our candidates, we have developed relationships with thousands of clients nationwide, throughout Europe and also many around the globe, who choose to recruit through Key People, so you'll have a wide choice of opportunities to further your career. And, as we work for 75% of FTSE 100 companies, you'll get the chance to work for some prestigious, blue-chip organisations.